Wednesday 14 January 2009

Personal...

I am 40 years old at the time of writing this. Born on July 25th 1968 - this makes me a Leo (not that I am bothered with that stuff) and, rather more interestingly, means I was born in the Chinese year of the monkey.

I am male.

I have been married to Sarah since 1988.

I have one daughter, Bethany, and I have one dog, Maggie. It is sometimes hard to know which one is better behaved. I also have two cats.

I enjoy wearing a hat - trilby style.

I have one tattoo - a 40th birthday present from Sarah - which covers my back. (If you are wondering...YES! IT HURTS!)

I love cheesecake and donuts.

I have worn glasses for as long as I can remember - since, probably, 1980 (ish).

Curry is my favourite food. I also like cheese and pickle sandwiches. But never together.

I have one sister, Samantha.

I lived in Germany between 1976 and 1979.

I enjoy, but am mostly confused by, American politics and I am looking forward to the Presidency of Barack Obama.

I like watching Bollywood films.

My favourite soap is coal tar.

I make a mean "sausage 'n bean" fry up. Lovely with buttered bread and a cup of tea.

I would love to be able to play the guitar. In fact, I have one gathering dust upstairs which I intend, one day, to return to.

The most important thing to know about me, though, is that I love my wife and daughter and dog. They mean the world to me.

No comments: